Some weeks we do a little in each subject, other weeks we’re really heavy on just a few. It’s okay to do this.
- Watched a few episodes of Monk
- Kid #1 is working on an RPG game with a friend.
- Kid #1 is reading Ready Player One
- Kid #2 is playing a lot of Zelda, Breath of the Wild… it’s a lot of reading at times.
- Kid #3 emptied a small bookcase and seems to have read everything on it. She also read a project book and marked the pages she was interested in doing.
- At night we’re still reading Harry Potter 4.
- Kid #1 did a freewrite about birds.
- Kid 3 looked up a project from the book, read it, gathered the materials, and worked on it until she needed help. Not bad for seven!
- The boy completed Bomb Squad Academy, which tests you on how well you know circuits.
- Virulence, the tabletop game:
- Sand art: