It was a busy week with pi day and a birthday!
- Read Harry Potter 3 at night
- Finish up SOTW chapter 7.
- Begin SOTW 2 chapter 8: Great Dynasties of China.
- Made ink quills and ink using tea, and wrote with them.
- More work on the PBS NOVA labs evolution interactive site.
- Pi day activities:
- making pie
- measuring pi.
- Teaching textbooks and Khan Academy
- wandering around outside
- playing in the snow
- Kid 2 and 3 went to dance class
- Went to a hockey game! 😀
- practice instruments
- practice weaving on the new loom
- Kids #2 and #3 did pearler bead art
- Kid #2 made some cupcakes and decorated them
- Kid 3 made her own hockey sticks