Time got a little away from me for a bit, so I’m going to post a little more often to try to catch up…
- Classification, DNA, cladistics, and fractals with this very nifty interactive website at PBS: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/labs/lab/evolution/
- Kid #1 built and launched a rocket with some other kids.
- The younger two did placement tests for Teaching Textbooks and a lesson or two.
- Kid #1 worked on more stuff on Khan Academy.
- Handwriting practice with grandma.
- Kid #1 did his freewriting class
- Reading Harry Potter 3 out loud at night
- Walking around the neighborhood
- Foursqaure with local kids in the street
- Kid #2 and #3 – dance
- Practiced soccer at the park